Sunday, January 10, 2010

What Am I Thinking

Despite my reluctance to start something like this, I woke up today realizing that I should just bite the bullet and begin to blog about my journey through the sport of triathlon (and possibly beyond). 

Why, you ask?  Well, that’s as simple and shallow as a great dream I had about one of my favorite triathlete bloggers as well as a desire to try new things in 2010.  So even with the inevitable ridicule from friends and coworkers because of future posts about my thoughts and feelings, and crap like that, I begin this adventure into my life as a triathlete.

For myself, I hope I can use this as a way to collect the memories and reflect on my successes and mistakes in the future.  For anyone foolish enough to read this, I hope it is either a helpful tool into the world of healthy living, exercise and endurance sports or just simply a fun way to kill time and make fun of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment