Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Partner in Tri

This Saturday, at approximately 12:30pm, I became the proud owner of a 2010 Cervelo P2 Tri Bike. I’ve been saving for a while and doing as much research as I can, ultimately limiting my options down to a few bikes.

For those triathletes out there, I was also considering a Felt B12 and Kuota K-Factor. I was actually wavering between the B12 and P2, mainly because of the B12 wheelset, but the bike shop price was too good on the Cervelo and after one last test ride I knew I had met my two-wheeled companion for the next few years.

So without further ado, here are some pictures of what I’ll be spending a large portion of the next six months on..



 

2 comments:

  1. That is a sweet ride ... must feel good and sleek! Congrats on the purchase and look forward to hearing more about the rides.

    ReplyDelete