Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stealing Wisdom

Half because I have nothing interesting to say and half because I thought this article sums up why I love multisport, I decided to let someone else explain to you one of the main reasons I'm addicted to this. There’s nothing like challenging yourself when you have those tough points in training and races, and coming out alive on the other side.

http://runtrails.blogspot.com/2010/05/why-do-endurance-sports-answer-wall-pit.html

It may sound crazy, but he’s got it right - "the abyss is the great mirror, the reflection of your soul, and my God, it's full of stars."

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing ... enjoyed the article, and good way to think about other challenges in life as well. When faced with an abyss, it helps knowing you have faith in yourself and you have a higher power supporting you ... love your attitude!

    ReplyDelete