Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vacay

That’s right folks, this weekend is another one of those much needed trips out of DC and back to a familiar city. This time I’m headed up to Boston for the first time in a year to watch my Boston College Eagles take down my childhood dream team – Notre Dame. Since graduating from BC, this is the longest I’ve been away from the city and the campus, making this trip that much more worth it.

But what does all of this mean for training? Not too much. Although I am extremely excited to get out and run a couple solid routes in my old stomping ground. Truth be told, the entire time I lived in Boston, the most I ran in one session was probably on the soccer field instead of on the roads.

To make up for it, I’m going to visit all of the cliché Boston and Boston College sites:






1 comment: